This page was last modified on May 24, 2018.
We are aware that you have confidence in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we use it to improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
YSCO respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
1. Protection of personal data
1.1. YSCO respects the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
1.2. GDPR legislation 2018
YSCO commits to evolve to a 100% compliancy in accordance with the GDPR legislation in 2018.
The GDPR legislation - General Data Processing Regulation - is a new European legislative framework with a direct effect on the processing of personal data. This replaces the European Privacy Directive.
This new legislation means new rights for those involved and obligations for processors and controllers.
1.3. Personal data YSCO
1.3.1 Processing agreement personal data: contact information customers
- For our customer management we use a CRM and / or CMS package. In this we keep - as long as necessary - the following personal data of our existing customers: Company, Name + Surname, Type, Street + Nr., Postal Code + city, Country, Telephone, Fax, Mail, Questions
- This information is only used for contact with the customer via e-mail, telephone or post. So not for promotional campaigns.
- YSCO supervises the correctness of this data and contacts the relevant customers to check whether these data are correct.
- The customer can view this data at any time (see also: 2. Checking and adjusting personal data).
- If a customer leaves at YSCO, this data will be stored for a maximum of 7 years. Then we remove it completely from our database.
- This data will in no case be shared with third parties.
1.3.2 Processing agreement personal data: Passwords
- If necessary, we pass on passwords from systems to external partners over the telephone and never via e-mail.
- When creating new passwords, we ensure that they are strong enough.
- When an employee leaves our company, we ensure that he / she no longer has access to the systems.
2. Reviewing and adjusting personal data
- Customers and staff of YSCO can request their corresponding personal data at any time. Upon request, YSCO will provide the required data - physical documents or online - as soon as possible.
- The customer or employee can also ask for the data to be adjusted and / or removed..
- In the company itself, not everyone has access to all data: sensitive personnel information can be viewed internally by the authorized persons.
3. In case of a data breach
- If a data breach occurs (situation where personal data are maliciously released), YSCO calls on Black and White Company with the role of controller, who in turn uses Combell - the processor.
- A data breach must be passed on to the Privacy Commission within 72 hours after discovery / sensation (not the occurrence). Our partner Black and White Company arranges this with Combell, who takes on this responsibility as a processor.
We are constantly working to comply with the new GDPR legislation.
Tel: 0032 57 49 03 00
Fax: 0032 57 49 03 99